Before contacting Scott Mann, please read the following:

Under parliamentary protocol, Scott Mann and his office can only assist those who live in the North Cornwall constituency. If you are unsure who your local MP is, then you can find out here. When making contact, please include your full home address and a contact telephone number. All emails will receive an automatic reply to confirm receipt.

The office receives a very high level of emails and letters on a daily basis, but we will aim to respond within 10-working days. On this page are contact details for various organisations which may assist you with your query.

Cornwall Council
Scott Mann does not have jurisdiction over Cornwall Council, but he can pass on concerns raised by a constituent. In the first instance, constituents should directly contact Cornwall Council or their local councillor if they have a query concerning a council-related matter. A full list of Council departments and their contact details can be found below.

Planning applications
If you wish to comment on a planning application, then you should contact Cornwall Council or your local councillor. Planning applications can be viewed on the online planning portal here, where formal comments can be submitted. The planning department can be contacted here.

Legal and Financial Advice
Scott Mann and his office are not able to provide legal or financial advice, and constituents should therefore consult a solicitor, financial advisor or the Money Advice Service. Contact details for relevant organisations can be found below.

European Union
If you have a query regarding EU legislation, policy or court judgements, then you should contact one of your local MEPs. The South West has 6 MEPs who can be contacted here.


Contact details

Constituency: Office of Scott Mann MP, 10 Market House Arcade, Fore Street, Bodmin PL31 2JA

T: 01208

Please provide a home address and telephone number in correspondence. Our privacy policy can be found here.

You can also follow Scott on Facebook and Twitter, and subscribe to his email newsletter HERE.


Useful websites and telephone numbers

Popular links

UK Parliament

Who is my MP?

NHS Kernow

Live A&E waiting times 

Cornwall Council

Cornwall Council complaints

Cornwall planning application portal

Find your local Cornwall Councillor

Devon & Cornwall Police

Police & Crime Commissioner

Cornwall Fire and Rescue

South Western Ambulance Service

EU: South West MEPs

Citizens Advice Bureau


Cornwall Council departments

Adult Care and Support - 0300 1234

Benefits - 0300 1234

Benefit Fraud - 0800 854 440 -

Children, Families and Adults - 0300 1234

Council Tax and Business Rates - 0300 1234

Environmental Health - 0300 1234

Elections - 0300 1231

Fire and Community Safety - 0300 1234 232

Housing - 0300 1234

Libraries - 0845 1234

Planning - 0300 1234

Refuse and Recycling - 0300 1234

Registration Service - 0300 1234

Trading Standards - 0300 1234

Transport and Streets - 0300 1234

Other enquiries including compliments and complaints - 0300 1234 100


Other useful contacts

Age UK (Cornwall) - 01872 266383 -

British Gas – 0800 111 999 (Gas) or 105 (electricity) -

Business Rates


Citizens Advice Bureau03444 111

Crimestoppers - 0800 555

Devon and Cornwall Police (non-emergency) - 101 -

Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) - 01392

Disability Service Centre (DLA & PIP queries)

Energy Saving Advice Trust0300 123

Environment Agency Floodline0345 988 1188 (24 hour service) or Type Talk 0345 602 6340

The Farming Community Network03000 111


Help to Buy (housing)


Jobcentre Plus - 0345 604


The Law Society

The Money Advice Service0300 500

National Debtline - 0808 808 4000

National Rail Enquiries - 03457

NHS Direct - 111 -

Ofcom (TV, Radio and phone/internet regulator) - 0300 123

Ofgem (energy regulator) - 03454

Ofwat (water regulator) - 0300 034


Samaritans UK – 116 123 -

Shelter (homelessness) – 0808 800

Solicitors Regulation Authority - 0370 606

South West Water0344 346 2020 (24hr) -

South Western Ambulance Service - 01392

Starting a Business -

Superfast Cornwall (broadband) - 01872

Tax Credits (HMRC) - 0345 300 3900

Travel advice (FCO)

Universal Credit helpline 0345 600 0723 

Winter Fuel Payments - 03459 151 515